- Monster Coffee – Product Photographer Bend Oregon
- Newport Avenue Market / Advertising + Food Photographer, Bend Oregon
- Simply Baked! – Product Photographer Bend Oregon
- Crystal Photography – Product Photographer Bend Oregon
- US Allegiance Cookies / Product + Advertising Photographer
- Bebop Biscotti New Signature Images / Food + Product Photographer
- Studio Work – High Tech in Miami, Florida / Product Photographer
- The Forge Restaurant – Miami, Florida / Commercial + Advertising Photographer
- Adventures in Baking / Product Photographer Bend Oregon
- Magic Floating Crystal / Product Photographer Bend Oregon
- Advertising Photography (8)
- Architectural Photography (23)
- Books and Ad Campaign Photography (3)
- Business tips for Photographers (8)
- Commercial Photography (43)
- Editorial Photography (28)
- Food and Drink Photography (30)
- Info for Photographers (25)
- Interior Design Photography (9)
- Jewelry Photography (3)
- Personal Photography (7)
- Photography With a Cause (2)
- Product Photography (17)
- Social Media & Business (4)
- Technical Secrets (7)
- Travel Photography (8)
- Uncategorized (2)
Category Archives: Travel Photography
Yes, I suffer the fate of every freelance photographer – trying to balance work life (shooting assignments, stock, and charity gigs) with the fun life (stuff I really want to shoot, but never have the time to).
For almost 9 months now, a file has been simmering away on my hard drive. It’s been whispering to me “Open me! Work on me!”, but I’ve been ignoring it, opting to focus on the work life. Lately however, that file’s call has been getting louder, and I’ve decided to harness a few minutes every day to work on and post its pictures.
They are from my trip to Europe last September. The old world is so rich on eyecandy, so overwhelming – that you come back, your visual cortex brimming and singing with imagery. It takes a while to digest them, and the same went for that file. But I think I’m ready now.
So here’s the first of what I hope will be a daily installment of fresh images from that file:
Prater, Vienna – Funride, blurred. Handshot @ F 6.7, 1/4 sec.
Vienna is famous for many things. But one of the only ones you should go to at night is the Prater – that’s when the one of the oldest amusement parks in the world really comes alive. With almost 150 rides and a huge Ferris Wheel, it’s an exhilirating experience, both visual and tactile.