- Monster Coffee – Product Photographer Bend Oregon
- Newport Avenue Market / Advertising + Food Photographer, Bend Oregon
- Simply Baked! – Product Photographer Bend Oregon
- Crystal Photography – Product Photographer Bend Oregon
- US Allegiance Cookies / Product + Advertising Photographer
- Bebop Biscotti New Signature Images / Food + Product Photographer
- Studio Work – High Tech in Miami, Florida / Product Photographer
- The Forge Restaurant – Miami, Florida / Commercial + Advertising Photographer
- Adventures in Baking / Product Photographer Bend Oregon
- Magic Floating Crystal / Product Photographer Bend Oregon
- Advertising Photography (8)
- Architectural Photography (23)
- Books and Ad Campaign Photography (3)
- Business tips for Photographers (8)
- Commercial Photography (43)
- Editorial Photography (28)
- Food and Drink Photography (30)
- Info for Photographers (25)
- Interior Design Photography (9)
- Jewelry Photography (3)
- Personal Photography (7)
- Photography With a Cause (2)
- Product Photography (17)
- Social Media & Business (4)
- Technical Secrets (7)
- Travel Photography (8)
- Uncategorized (2)
Category Archives: Jewelry Photography
As a seasoned product photographer, staring at that ubiquitous white background can get a tad dull. So I like to take on projects that challenge me, push me, and force me to think outside of the white box.
Photographing large, delicate crystals for Arkenstone Crystals turned out to be one such job.
The idea was to document the cut crystals for the company’s own portfolio before they were sold to a new home – but they also needed to be strong branding images that would communicate the etheral mystery and beauty of crystals.
This shot here – while a composite – is my favorite. It took many hours in concepting, building a wire holder to suspend the heavy but very fragile rock, then shooting a hand with the perfect cradling gesture – and all that while keeping the light natural and consistent to evoke perfect magic.
For other, equally as enchanting images from the shoot, click right here.