“I don’t see my company as simply providing a photographic service – I’m here to visually communicate your company’s ideas and values, inspire your customers, and through that, help you sell your products. I know that ultimately, people don’t buy products because they’re cheaper or better – people buy products because they belief in a company’s core mission, value or idea. “
Hi. Meet Simone.
Simone has spent the last 8 years in pursuit of capturing all those things that make life worthwhile: soaring architecture, sumptuous food, neat objects, and interesting stories. She has a reputation for being incredibly focused, organized, detail-oriented, thorough and persistent – yet her photographs are rich, warm, vibrant and alive.
Though her clients are a diverse bunch, they have one thing in common: they will tell you how happy they were with Simone’s work, and how fun and easy she made it to get exactly the shots they wanted. Just listen to this:
Simone’s mission is simple: to create images of innovative and technical brilliance that not only meet her client’s immediate needs, but stand the test of time.
An attention to close-knit work relations and a profound understanding of her clientele’s marketing needs is woven into every aspect of her work. The resulting images are designed to empower you to achieve your business and artistic goals, and make you shine to your audience and business partners.
Who you are matters to her.
Ok – what else should you know about her?
- That BA in Business has certainly come in very handy over time, but in photography, she is completely self-taught. It has allowed her to be innovative and think outside the box without fear of ’doing something wrong’.
- She spent 4 solid years innovating and leading the online grassroots marketing and PR efforts at a tech book publishing company. This has left her to this day a firm believer in technology and social networking (ok, she’s a geek at heart). So when you can’t figure out how to size and upload that image to your company’s Facebook page – worry not. She has you covered.
- Because of that nerdiness, her Photoshop skills are smokin’.
- Bend, Oregon, is the place she lives in – but she’s just as much at home in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Rome, Zurich and Mexico City. Speaking three languages helps. And needless to say, she knows the value of good-quality luggage.
- She was born and raised in Switzerland, and is a dual US and Swiss citizen. She makes her own brand of truffles around the holidays, which she gifts to her clients. And no, not just the ones that left a nice testimonial.
- Fun fact: She did location scouting for the first “Twilight” movie. She found the perfect meadow for the baseball scene, but the producer let out an audible sigh when she told him that there would still be snow in Central Oregon in April….
Ready for a chat? Get in touch!
Oregon Business Magazine
|OregonLive.com (The Oregonian)
Movie Maker Magazine
Canoe & Kayak Magazine
Creative Publishing International
American Builders Quarterly
Concrete Decor Magazine
|Eco Structure Magazine
Log Home Design Ideas
Luxury Home Magazine
|Commercial Client List (partial):|
|Albertini Astec Windows & Doors
The Blacksmith Restaurant
Chef Adair Catering
Cherie Myrick Interior Design
Complements Home Interiors
Every Idea Ad Agency
Hansmann & Sons Construction
Haven Home Interiors
High Desert Museum
Home System Solutions
Karen Smuland Architect
Kennedy & Olsen Inc.
Lay It Out Events
Lisa Glickman Chef
Marc Taggart & Co
Pacific Imagewear & Promotions
|PGC Building & Design
Real Women Have Muscles
Rick Wright Design
Ruff Wear Performance Dog Gear
Shevlin Commons Development
Shiso Sushi Restaurant
Steve Bennett Builder